- Amara’s Ties that Bind augment now only passes gun and melee damages to enemies.
Patch & Hotfix 07.23.2020:
- The Siren’s Ties that Bind skill now scales properly with Action Skill Damage.
- Addressed a bug that was causing the Siren’s radiation elemental Anointment to do less than indicated in the description.
- Addressed a concern that enemies affected by the Siren’s Glamour skill were immune to damage and could not be killed by the player.
Addressed multiple concerns:
- The Siren’s character model would remain in the Blitz animation after activating it.
- The Siren’s Sustainment skill would not work while Infusion was active when using normal bullet damage.
- The Siren’s Fracture skill did not trigger Phaseslam anointed parts.
- The Siren’s Indiscriminate skill would reflect Torgue projectiles nearby when the Siren damaged herself with it.
- The Siren’s Helping Hands passive skill did not reset the duration if it will still active when the Action Skill came off cool down.
- The Siren’s Remnant passive skill did not function after killing an anointed enemy.
- Elemental projectiles from the Siren’s Deliverance skill would not always seek out enemies.
- The Siren’s Glamour skill would cause confused enemies to become immune and change allegiance.
- Addressed a reported concern that Amara’s Indiscriminate skill could sometimes create lots of ricochet bullets when firing the Legendary Maliwan Shotgun Projectile Recursion.
- Putting points into Alacrity now awards a reload speed bonus per rank.
- Phasegrasp can now be used on targets further away and the cooldown is now instantly returned if a player misses.
- Amara’s Glamour will now turn enemies on each other, as described in the Action Skill.
- Guardian Angel health restoration reduced from 100% to 50%.
- Glamour damage penalty reduced from -30% to -10%.