- The Beastmaster’s Headcount passive skill no longer prevents Rakk Attack from gaining the proper number of charges when scoring critical hits.
- The Beastmaster’s Dominance skill will continue to damage beast targets throughout the skill’s duration.
Patch & Hotfix 07.23.2020:
- Addressed a reported concern where the splat attack from the Beastmaster’s pet Scorcher was unintentionally receiving Mayhem damage scaling multiple times.
- Increased Pet Damage Scaling in Mayhem.
- Addressed reported concerns where FL4K’s Head Count passive did not function.
- Addressed a reported concern where FL4K’s normal Jabber pet attack command was not functioning correctly.
- Addressed a reported concern that the Beastmaster’s Rage and Recover skill was not increasing the healing rate of pets.
Addressed multiple concerns:
- The Beastmaster’s Lick the Wounds passive skill did not apply it’s 30% damage boost after reviving.
- The Beastmaster’s chance to fire an extra projectile per shot from Two F4ng can be stacked if the player respec’s after triggering the skill.
- Pet healing from Beastmaster’s Who Saved Who skill could last for longer than intended after damage is done to the player.
- The Beastmaster’s Who Rescued Who skill did not allow players to heal their pet by dealing damage.
- The Beastmaster’s Ambush Predator skill did not have an icon on the HUD indicating when it was active.
- The Beastmaster’s action skill cooldown reductions from Head Count during Fade Away were lost on action skill end.
- The Beastmaster’s Lick the Wounds passive skill did not apply its 30% damage boost after reviving.
- Addressed an issue with the Beastmaster’s Furious Attack skill where it was sometimes rounding its values and making the skill description and damage output appear inconsistent.
- Addressed an issue with the Beastmaster’s Hunter’s Eye skill where the skill description was sometimes showing values from incorrect fields.
- Fl4k Anointment: Increased bonus radiation damage while Gamma Burst is active from 65% to 115%.
- Fl4k Anointment: When exiting Fade Away, nova damage increased.
- Fl4k Anointment: After using Rakk Attack!, gain 50% (from 25%) critical hit damage for a short time.
- Addressed a reported concern that FL4K’s Furious Attack was sometimes not applying bonuses to pet damage as expected
- Addressed a reported concern that Rakkcelerate was sometimes not applying the cooldown modifier as stated on the skill’s description
Patch & Hotfix 11.21.2019:
- All pets’ health increased by 50%.
- Leave No Trace now has a re-trigger delay set to 0.3 seconds.
- Fl4k Anointment: When FL4K hits a target with Rakks, the target now takes 100% increased damage (up from 50%).
Patch & Hotfix 10.03.2019:
- Rakk Attack! status effect chance as been increased to 100%.
- Leave No Trace now has a re-trigger delay of 2 seconds.
- Barbaric Yawp stat bonus increased by 100%.
- Pets no longer push around player characters.
- “Touch Pet” prompt is now a lower priority and should no longer interfere with looting or vending machines.