Thanks to the Community
Thanks to all people in the Gearbox Forums that created guides that help me understand the game better!
Also great thanks to the guys in my Discord Community. You are tremendous help.
Thanks to the following resources they help me get reliable data for all the items in Borderlands 3:
- This Spreadsheet lets me know what items can be Anointed: Spreadsheet
- This Spreadsheet gives me the RAW parts data: Spreadsheet
- The Borderlands 3 Save Editor by Baysix saves me a lot of time.
- Thanks to Flare2V & Marino for supplying the BL2 Drop Rates.
- The BL3 Drop Rates were from this spreadsheet by Keiosuu.
Thank you for being so patient for all of my Questions.
- Thank you to Mintoe and Xianith for helping the BL3 Weapon parts.
You guys got me started and I couldn't stop.
People who directly helped with the build process:
- Per - You deserve nothing but praise even though you were on holiday you came in clutch and helped me out massively. The website wouldn't be as awesome as it is right now without your contribution. Was great working with you.
- Eli - Thank you in particular. You helped tremendously with the Logo Design I would not have such an awesome logo if it weren't for you.
- Anika - Thank you for your detailed language reviews of critical pages.
- Also thank you to all the People who gave me feedback. It helped out a lot.
If you take a closer look at the website you will recognize what you contributed.
And lastly thank you to Gearbox for creating such an amazing game series.