I wanna thank all of the people that helped me create this website.
Without you Lootlemon would not be as awesome.
Thank you to the people who made these free icons available to the public.
Here is a list of free icons I used:
Icons made by Freepik from flaticon.com.
Thanks to the Community
Thanks to all people in the Gearbox Forums that created guides that help me understand the game better!
Also great thanks to the guys in my Discord Community.
You guys are awesome!
Special thanks to the following Resources / People that had direct impact on the website:
- This Spreadsheet lets me know what items can be Anointed: Spreadsheet
- This Spreadsheet gives me the RAW parts data: Spreadsheet
- The Borderlands 3 Save Editor by Baysix saves me a lot of time.
- Thanks to Flare2V & Marino for supplying the BL2 Drop Rates.
Check out Flare2V’s new BL2 mod that fixes drop rates and more: Bl2Fix
- The BL3 Drop Rates were from this spreadsheet by SSPyR.
Thank you for being so patient for all of my Questions.
- Thank you to apocalyptech for your thorough answers on drop rates.
- Thank you to Mintoe and Xianith for helping the BL3 Weapon parts.
- Thanks for temmmmy's hard work we got the BL-TPS Drop Rates.
- Thank you to WinniethePooh for creating such amazing Enemy Photos.
Check out his Instagram: TheBorderPhotos
- Thank you to Sheriff Pirek for creating such an awsome collection of Community Resources.
Check out the Fatemaker Hub and the Vault Hunter Hub for top wonderlands and borderlands resources.
- Thank you to Lonemasterino and Oh yes 10 FPS for datamining all the Wonderlands items, in this sheet.
Oh yes 10 FPS was the Mastermind who figured the Wonderlands Drop Rates.
People who directly helped with the build process:
- Per - You deserve nothing but praise even though you were on holiday you came in clutch and helped me out massively. The website wouldn't be as awesome as it is right now without your contribution. Was great working with you.
- Eli - Thank you in particular. You helped tremendously with the Logo Design I would not have such an awesome logo if it weren't for you.
- Anika - Thank you for your detailed language reviews of critical pages.
- Also thank you to all the People who gave me feedback. It helped out a lot.
If you take a closer look at the website you will recognize what you contributed.
And lastly thank you to Gearbox for creating such an amazing game series.