- The Gunner’s Drowning in Brass passive skill now applies bonus damage to both of Iron Bear’s weapons, rather than just the left.
Patch & Hotfix 07.23.2020:
- Addressed a reported concern that the Grenade Launcher did not deal extra damage when equipped with the Stainless Steel Bear passive ability while using Moze’s Auto-Bear.
- Addressed a bug where the Gunner’s Iron Bear and certain class mods like the Mind Sweeper could interact in a way that received Mayhem damage scaling multiple times.
- The Gunner’s Anarchy stacks no longer are lost when entering Iron Bear.
- Added the ability for Iron Bear to support damage scaling.
Dakka Bear – When a player is in the gunner’s nest, Iron Bear’s weapons and turret will now deal increase damage.
Force Feedback – Added an instant 10% shield restore on top of immediately beginning shield recharging.
Rushin Offensive – Added to skill: While sprinting, the Gunner also steals health with her weapons.
Redistribution – Adds health regeneration as well as ammo regen after crit.
Scrappy – Adds weapon damage to the skill.
Torgue Cross-Promotion – Skill also now increases splash damage.
Vladoff Ingenuity – Skill also now provides a shield regen rate bonus.
Addressed multiple corners:
- The Gunner could sometimes be ejected from Iron Bear when another player Fast Travels in the same map.
- The Gunner could escape the map by activating Iron Bear just before reaching a kill volume.
- The Forge capstone ability for the Gunner would not fill up the user’s magazine when the reserve ammo is filled up after firing the weapon.
- The bubble shield was not consistently activating when ejecting the Iron Bear before the shield was deployed while using the Security Bear and Auto Bear skills.
- The normal melee attack while in the Iron Bear did not launch explosive barrels.
- Reduced the cooldown time for Iron Bear.
- Increased the amount of fuel for Iron Bear.
- Increased the bonus on “Behind the Iron Curtain” skill.
- Increased the bonus on “Experimental Munitions” skill.
- Moze Anointment: While Auto Bear is active, deals 75% (from 20%) bonus incendiary damage.
- Moze Anointment: After exiting Iron Bear, the next 2 magazines will have 125% (from 40%) bonus incendiary damage.
- Moze Anointment: After exiting Iron Bear, gain 160% (from 120%) increased Splash damage for 18 seconds.
- Moze Anointment: When entering and exiting Iron Bear, nova damage increased.
- Addressed a reported concern that Moze’s Stainless Steel Bear skill would sometimes not award the damage bonus to Iron Bear.
- Addressed a reported concern that Moze would occasionally be ejected from Iron Bear immediately after entering it.
Patch & Hotfix 11.21.2019:
- Iron Bear Damage increased per level, to a total of just under 150% at max level.
- Desperate Measures now gives Iron Bear the bonus too.
- Experimental Munitions - Iron Bear also deals bonus fire damage on critical hits.
- Scorching RPM’s also grants increased Hard Point damage by 5% per level.
- Vampyr - When Iron Bear deals area damage, Iron Bear receives half the healing bonus.
- Iron Bear now launches barrels when the player melees them.
- Increased Security Bear's shield from 20% to 50% of Moze’s health.
- Iron Bear: health increased by 50%.
Patch & Hotfix 10.03.2019: