Can toggle between Standard and Legendary firing mode:
Consumes: 10 Eridium
Shoots 10 Weapons with random rarity [Uncommon, Rare or Epic].
Consumes: 250 Eridium
Shoots 1 - 3 unique or legendary Items.
The Eridian Fabricator can not drop any DLC Items, regardless where you are.
- Splash Anoints:availablenone
- Weapon Parts:variationsfixed parts
- Splash Radius:
- Listed Projectiles:
- Ammo/Shot:10E | 250E
A single number in the top right of parts show its rarity.
Parts with a number < 1 are less common and parts with a number > 1 are more common.
- Added Legendary Firing Mode.
- Quest: "Footsteps of Giants"
In Borderlands 3 Quest Reward Items are rewarded during or after a quest.
After the quest is completed there are 2 ways to farm Quest Rewards Items:
- Eridian Fabricator
On the Legendary firing mode, the Eridian Fabricator occasionally drops Quest (Reward) Items, from Base Game.
- Crazy Earl's Veteran Rewards Machine in Sanctuary has 1 Quest (Reward) Item, from the Base Game, as the Item of the Day.
DLC Quest Reward Items can't be farmed by these 2 methods.