Shoots hot poop that deals Incendiary Splash Damage.
Spawns a Lava Pool on the ground that deals Incendiary damage for 3 seconds.
The pool launches 2 additional projectiles that drop to the ground nearby.
Additional Projectiles are a copy of the initial Projectile.
The Lava Pool does not deal Splash Damage.
Children of the Vault (COV) Weapons behave differently to regular weapons.
- They need to be started up before you can shoot with them.
- Ammo is directly consumed from the player's Ammo Pool.
- Each shot builds up heat which leads to Overheating.
Shots to Break on the Weapon Card is impacted the same ways Magazine Size is.
- Heat dissipates when the Weapon isn't fired for a couple of seconds and can prevent Overheating.
- When the Weapon Overheats it needs to be Repaired.
The Repair Time on the Weapon card is impacted in the same ways Reload Time is.
- Splash Anoints:availablenone
- Weapon Parts:variationsfixed parts
- Splash Radius:360
- Listed Projectiles:
A single number in the top right of parts show its rarity.
Parts with a number < 1 are less common and parts with a number > 1 are more common.
- Hot Karl: 3.3%