Shoots explosive car wheels that bounce around and explode on enemy impact dealing Non-Elemental Splash Damage.
While driving and holding the Mechanic:
+100% all Vehicle Damage
Children of the Vault (COV) Weapons behave differently to regular weapons.
- They need to be started up before you can shoot with them.
- Ammo is directly consumed from the player's Ammo Pool.
- Each shot builds up heat which leads to Overheating.
Shots to Break on the Weapon Card is impacted the same ways Magazine Size is.
- Heat dissipates when the Weapon isn't fired for a couple of seconds and can prevent Overheating.
- When the Weapon Overheats it needs to be Repaired.
The Repair Time on the Weapon card is impacted in the same ways Reload Time is.
- Splash Anoints:availablenone
- Weapon Parts:variationsfixed parts
- Splash Radius:
- Listed Projectiles:
A single number in the top right of parts show its rarity.
Parts with a number < 1 are less common and parts with a number > 1 are more common.
Vault Card Items can be obtained by leveling up the Vault Card.
They can be unlocked with 5 keys and can be rerolled afterwards for another 5 keys.
They can also be obtained when opening a chest in the Vault Card.