- ContentHandsome Jackpot
- Weapon TypeLauncher
Shoots Rocket in a straight trajectory that explodes at a set distance dealing Non-Elemental Splash Damage.
After Mid-Air Explosion Rocket splits into 2 new diverging Rockets that explode on impact and deal Non-Elemental Splash Damage.
The Creamer's Damage has 100% Lifesteal.
- Listed Projectiles1 | 2
- Shot Cost1 | 2
- Splash Radius500 | 600
- Weapon Partsvariantsfixed parts
- Splash Anointspossiblenone
Weapons usually get one part per group, but sometimes multiple or none. Numbers in the top-right indicate the range of parts a group can have.
Parts usually have equal drop chances, or it's indicated nearby.
- Barrel_1A66.7%+10% Damage
- Barrel_1B66.7%+30% Projectile Speed
- Barrel_1C66.7%+10% Damage
- Grip_1+5% Reload Speed
- Grip_2+5% Fire Rate
- Grip_3+5% Damage
- Tail_1+5% Reload SpeedTail_1A 75%+1 Mag SizeTail_1B 75%+1 Mag Size
- Tail_2+5% Fire RateTail_2A 75%+10% Status DamageTail_2B 75%+20% Splash Radius
- Tail_3+5% DamageTail_3A 75%+1 Projectile
+1 Shot Cost
-25% AccuracyTail_3B 75%+5% Damage
- Scope_14.5x Zoom
- Scope_31.5x Zoom
- Increased Lifesteal from 10% to 100%.
DLC 1 - World Drop
Handsome Jackpot - World Drops are items that drop from any suitable Loot Source, within the Handsome Jackpot DLC, in addition to their dedicated sources.
There are 10 weapons and 4 Class Mods in the Handsome Jackpot - World Drop pool, so for farming a specific weapon it's best to seek out its dedicated Source.
If you still want to test your luck, you should equip a Shlooter Artifact or All-in Shield to increase your Legendary World Drop Chances.
Suitable Loot Sources within the DLC:
- All Enemies:
Bosses, Crew Challenges, Generic Enemies, …
- All kinds of Chests
- Diamond Loot Room
Loot Luck Formula
P = Dedicated Loot Pool Chance
L = Loot Luck
This recipe requires 1+ DLC-Legendary!