Shoots energy pellets that penetrate enemies and deal [weapon element] Splash Damage.
Each pellet that damages an enemy has a chance to call down a meteor on that enemy.
Meteor deals [weapon element] Splash Damage.
Torgue specializes in Explosive Weaponry that deal Splash Damage.
Some Torgue Weapons shoot Sticky Projectiles that explode on reload.
Sticky Projectile Damage increases with each Sticky on a single target.
- Splash Anoints:availablenone
- Weapon Parts:variationsfixed parts
- Splash Radius:50 | 60 | 72
- Listed Projectiles:6 | 9 | 13 | 18
- Ammo/Shot:1 | 2
All Elements on the Tiggs' Boom are equally common with 20%.
A single number in the top right of parts show its rarity.
Parts with a number < 1 are less common and parts with a number > 1 are more common.
- +25% weapon damage.
- Increased weapon damage
- Increased damage from the Starfall meteors
- Addressed a reported concern that the weapon Tiggs Boom was spawning projectiles in the wrong location.
- Increased the chance of Tiggs Boom to spawn a projectile.
- Wotan Parts (x3): 14%