Shoots orbs in a square pattern that increases and decreases in size on their flight path.
Orbs stick to targets and explode after 1 sec.
On impact and on explosion orbs deal [weapon element] Splash Damage.
+1 Pellet for each stack of Terror. (max 3)
All Elements on the Fearmonger are equally common with 20%.
- Listed Projectiles4 | 8
- Shot Cost2 | 3
- Splash Radius100
- Weapon Partsvariantsfixed parts
- Splash Anointspossiblenone
Phebert - Weapon Shields
The Fearmonger comes with 1 of 4 Front-Facing Weapon Shields.
Each is activated by aiming and protects from frontal damage.
- Hyperion Shield 25% None
- Genesis Shield 25% Absorbs projectiles into your magazine.
- Amped Shield 25% Taking damage stacks +5% Damage.
Each stack lasts 6s.
- Redirect Shield 25% Reflects melee/projectile damage back at attackers.
A single number in the top right of parts shows its weighing, while no number means the weight of 1. The higher a part's weight the greater the chance to occur.
You can only get 1 Part per Category, if not specified.
- +355% weapon damage.
- Increased the pellets shot per Terror level from 1 to X???
This change doesn't seem to work!
Dedicated Drops are weapons that only drop from its dedicated sources.
Unlike World Drops who can drop almost everywhere at a small chance.
Loot Luck Formula
L = Loot Luck
P = Dedicated Loot Pool Chance
⚙️ Recipe for mentioned chances