Shoots bullets that deal [weapon element] Splash Damage.
Reloading or killing an enemy grants +30% Weapon Damage that stacks up to 10 times.
Stacks are only lost upon weapon swap or if the reload animation gets canceled.
Anarchy Stacking Formula:
Weapon Damage = +1.3stacks × 100%
At Max Stacks: +1379% Weapon Damage
The Anarchy Reload Explosion deals Card Damage × leftover Bullets.
59% of Anarchies are Non-Elemental and each Element is equally common with 8.2%.
- Listed Projectiles9 | 10 | 12 | 13 | 15 | 18 | 20
- Shot Cost1 | 2
- Splash Radius
- Weapon Partsvariantsfixed parts
- Splash Anointspossiblenone
Anarchy - Reload Modules
The Anarchy comes with 1 of these 4 Reload Modules that all explode on impact.
- Standard Reload 25% Shoot the Anarchy to explode it early and deal +50% Damage.
- Bouncy Reload 25% The Anarchy bounces around and can be shot to explode early for +50% Damage.
- Homing Reload 25% The Anarchy homes in on an enemy and can be shot to explode early for +50% Damage.
- Walking Turret Reload 25% Throwing the Anarchy at a surface transforms it into a Walking Turret that jumps at an enemy and explodes when in range.
Shoot the Walking Turret to explode it early and deal +50% Damage.
A single number in the top right of parts shows its weighting, while no number means the weight of 1. The higher a part's weight the greater the chance to occur.
You can only get 1 Part per Category, if not specified.
DLC 2 - World Drop
Guns, Love, and Tentacles - World Drops are items that drop from any suitable Loot Source, within the Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC, in addition to their dedicated sources.
There are 8 weapons, 2 shields and 4 Class Mods in the Guns, Love, and Tentacles - World Drop pool, so for farming a specific weapon it's best to seek out its dedicated Source.
If you still want to test your luck, you should equip a Shlooter Artifact to increase your chance of a World Drop by 1000%.
Suitable Loot Sources within the DLC:
- All Enemies:
Bosses, Crew Challenges, Generic Enemies, …
- All kinds of Chests
- Diamond Loot Room
Loot Luck Formula
P = Dedicated Loot Pool Chance
L = Loot Luck
⚙️ Recipe for mentioned chances