Everything has to be magical.
- ContentBase Game
- Weapon TypeShotgun
Shoots a slow energy orb that passes through enemies and explodes on impact.
While in contact with the enemy it continuously deals [weapon element] damage.
The Orb only deals [weapon element] Splash Damage on explosion.
All Elements on the The Lob are equally common with 20%.
- Listed Projectiles
- Shot Cost
- Splash Radius169 | 203 | 243
- Weapon Partsvariantsfixed parts
- Splash Anointspossiblenone
A single number in the top right of parts shows its weighting, while no number means the weight of 1. The higher a part's weight the greater the chance to occur.
You can only get 1 Part per Category, if not specified.
- Increased Fire Rate
- Reduced projectiles from 3 to 1
- Increased Magazine Size from 4 to 12
- Greatly increased damage per tick
- Now fires a burst shot of 3 magical orbs instead of 1
- Projectile tick damage is now 60% of base damage (up from 20%).
- Projectile speed decelerates faster to increase chances of hitting the same target multiple times.
Base Game - World Drop
Borderlands 3 World Drops are items that drop from any suitable Loot Source in addition to their dedicated sources.
There are around 150 unique items in the Base Game - World Drop pool, so for farming a specific weapon it's best to seek out its dedicated Loot Source.
If you still want to test your luck, you should equip a Shlooter Artifact or All-in Shield to increase your Legendary World Drop Chances.
Weapon - suitable Loot Source:
- All Enemies:
Bosses, Crew Challenges, Generic Enemies, …
- All kinds of Chests
- Vending Machines
- Slot Machines: Loot Boxer or Vault Line
- Diamond Loot Room
- Eridian Fabricator
Loot Luck Formula
P = Dedicated Loot Pool Chance
L = Loot Luck
This recipe requires 1+ DLC-Legendary!