Shoots darts that deal Incendiary Splash Damage and ricochet of surfaces once.
Darts distance the center dart increases and decreases while flying.
The Flama Diddle Reload Explosion deals Card Damage x leftover Bullets.
- Listed Projectiles9 | 10 | 13 | 15
- Shot Cost1 | 2
- Splash Radius
- Weapon Partsvariantsfixed parts
- Splash Anointspossiblenone
Flama Diddle - Reload Modules
The Flama Diddle comes with 1 of these 4 Reload Modules that all explode on impact.
- Standard Reload 25% While airborne, the Flama Diddle shoots in all directions.
- Bouncy Reload 25% The Flama Diddle bounces around and shoots in all directions.
- Homing Reload 25% The Flama Diddle homes in on an enemy and shoots at its target.
- Walking Turret Reload 25% When thrown the Flama Diddle shoots in all directions until it explodes on an enemy or transforms into a Walking Turret.
The Walking Turret shoots at enemies until its ammo is depleted, then it charges at an enemy and explodes.
A single number in the top right of parts shows its weighing, while no number means the weight of 1. The higher a part's weight the greater the chance to occur.
You can only get 1 Part per Category, if not specified.
DLC 2 - World Drop
Guns, Love, and Tentacles - World Drops are items that drop from any suitable Loot Source, within the Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC, in addition to their dedicated sources.
There are 8 weapons, 2 shields and 4 Class Mods in the Guns, Love, and Tentacles - World Drop pool, so for farming a specific weapon it's best to seek out its dedicated Source.
If you still want to test your luck, you should equip a Shlooter Artifact to increase your chance of a World Drop by 1000%.
Suitable Loot Sources within the DLC:
- All Enemies:
Bosses, Crew Challenges, Generic Enemies, …
- All kinds of Chests
- Diamond Loot Room
Loot Luck Formula
L = Loot Luck
P = Dedicated Loot Pool Chance
⚙️ Recipe for mentioned chances