Shoots pellets with a lightning bolt pattern.
The Brainstormer doesn't deal any Splash Damage.
Chain: Lightning that transfers damage from one enemy to another.
Link: Exactly 2 chains.
- Chains deal 10 damage ticks over 2 sec.
- Each pellet has the chance to create a Link.
- In a link a chain can hit a new enemy or chain back to the original target.
- One enemy can be effected by 5 links at a time.
- Listed Projectiles7 | 14
- Shot Cost1 | 2
- Splash Radius
- Weapon Partsvariantsfixed parts
- Splash Anointspossiblenone
Brainstormer - Weapon Shields
The Brainstromer comes with 1 of 4 Front-Facing Weapon Shields.
Each is activated by aiming and protects from frontal damage.
- Hyperion Shield 25% None
- Genesis Shield 25% Absorbs projectiles into your magazine.
- Amped Shield 25% Taking damage stacks +5% Damage.
Each stack lasts 6s.
- Redirect Shield 25% Reflects melee/projectile damage back at attackers.
A single number in the top right of parts shows its weighting, while no number means the weight of 1. The higher a part's weight the greater the chance to occur.
You can only get 1 Part per Category, if not specified.
- Increased the chance for projectiles to chain.
Base Game - World Drop
Borderlands 3 World Drops are items that drop from any suitable Loot Source in addition to their dedicated sources.
There are around 150 unique items in the Base Game - World Drop pool, so for farming a specific weapon it's best to seek out its dedicated Loot Source.
If you still want to test your luck, you should equip a Shlooter Artifact to increase your chance of a World Drop by 1000%.
Weapon - suitable Loot Source:
- All Enemies:
Bosses, Crew Challenges, Generic Enemies, …
- All kinds of Chests
- Vending Machines
- Slot Machines: Loot Boxer or Vault Line
- Diamond Loot Room
- Eridian Fabricator
Loot Luck Formula
P = Dedicated Loot Pool Chance
L = Loot Luck
⚙️ Recipe for mentioned chances