Shoots pellets in a biohazard ☣ symbol.
The Reflux doesn't deal any Splash Damage.
Chain: Corrosive visual effect that transfers damage from one enemy to another.
Link: Exactly 2 chains.
- Chains deal 10 damage ticks over 2 sec.
- Each pellet has the chance to create a Link.
- In a link a chain can hit a new enemy or chain back to the original target.
- One enemy can be effected by 5 links at a time.
Sustained fire increases Hyperion weapons accuracy.
They have a small +5% Critical Hit damage bonus.
Aiming activates a Front-Facing Shield that protects the front of the user.
Killing enemies immediately reactivates a broken shield.
There are 4 types of Hyperion Weapon Shields.
- Splash Anoints:availablenone
- Weapon Parts:variationsfixed parts
- Splash Radius:
- Listed Projectiles:7 | 14
- Ammo/Shot:1 | 2
Basic Shield - Blue
Front-Facing shield stops incoming damage from the front.
Amped Shield - Purple
When this shield takes damaged it increases this weapon's damage for 6 seconds.
Genesis Shield - Green
Can absorb projectiles and adds them to the magazine.
Redirect Shield - Beige
Can reflect melee and projectile damage back at the attacker.
A single number in the top right of parts show its rarity.
Parts with a number < 1 are less common and parts with a number > 1 are more common.
- GenIVIV: 11.4%