Launches 8 homing projectiles that home in on different enemies and deal [weapon element] Splash Damage on impact.
Homing projectiles Debuff damaged enemies and for each projectile, the enemy takes +20% damage from all sources for 6 sec.
The homing projectiles can be launched multiple times with the same repair.
Cancel the repair animation after the projectiles launched by swapping weapons.
This way the Debuff can be stacked up to 10 times on a single enemy for +200% damage.
Children of the Vault (COV) Weapons behave differently to regular weapons.
- They need to be started up before you can shoot with them.
- Ammo is directly consumed from the player's Ammo Pool.
- Each shot builds up heat which leads to Overheating.
Shots to Break on the Weapon Card is impacted the same ways Magazine Size is.
- Heat dissipates when the Weapon isn't fired for a couple of seconds and can prevent Overheating.
- When the Weapon Overheats it needs to be Repaired.
The Repair Time on the Weapon card is impacted in the same ways Reload Time is.
- Splash Anoints:availablenone
- Weapon Parts:variationsfixed parts
- Splash Radius:
- Listed Projectiles:1 | 2
- Ammo/Shot:1 | 2
59% of Zheitsev's Eruptions are Non-Elemental and each Element is equally common with 8.2%.
A single number in the top right of parts show its rarity.
Parts with a number < 1 are less common and parts with a number > 1 are more common.
- Raging Titan: 25%