Bullets that hit an enemy spawn 2 additional homing bullets that home in on nearby enemies.
- Listed Projectiles
- Shot Cost
- Splash Radius
- Weapon Partsvariantsfixed parts
- Splash Anointspossiblenone
Carrier - Tracking Systems
The Carrier comes with 1 of these 3 Tracking Systems:
- Tracking Puck 33.3% Shoots a sticky Puck that seeks out a new enemy whenever the current enemy dies.
- Tracking Grenade 33.3% -25% Recoil Height Shoots a tracking Grande that rises upon impact, explodes and marks nearby enemies.
- Tracking Darts 33.3% -20% Weapon Sway Shoots damaging tracking darts that mark enemies.
Weapons usually get one part per group, but sometimes multiple or none. Numbers in the top-right indicate the range of parts a group can have.
Parts usually have equal drop chances, or it's indicated nearby.
- Mag_1Mag Size: 22
Reload: 2.5s+10% Damage
- Mag_2Mag Size: 28
- Mag_3Mag Size: 34
Reload: 3.1s-10% Damage
- Foregrip_1+10% Accuracy
- Foregrip_2-30% Sway
+5% Fire Rate
- Foregrip_3+5% Reload Speed
-30% Accuracy Bloom
- Foregrip_4+10% Crit Damage
+25% Tracker Duration
Base Game - World Drop
Borderlands 3 World Drops are items that drop from any suitable Loot Source in addition to their dedicated sources.
There are around 150 unique items in the Base Game - World Drop pool, so for farming a specific weapon it's best to seek out its dedicated Loot Source.
If you still want to test your luck, you should equip a Shlooter Artifact or All-in Shield to increase your Legendary World Drop Chances.
Weapon - suitable Loot Source:
- All Enemies:
Bosses, Crew Challenges, Generic Enemies, …
- All kinds of Chests
- Vending Machines
- Slot Machines: Loot Boxer or Vault Line
- Diamond Loot Room
- Eridian Fabricator
Loot Luck Formula
P = Dedicated Loot Pool Chance
L = Loot Luck
This recipe requires 1+ DLC-Legendary!