At a set distance Bullets split into 3 and go into 3 different directions at an right angle.
Shortly after Splitting up the 3 additional Bullets explode and deal Incendiary Splash Damage.
Children of the Vault (COV) Weapons behave differently to regular weapons.
- They need to be started up before you can shoot with them.
- Ammo is directly consumed from the player's Ammo Pool.
- Each shot builds up heat which leads to Overheating.
Shots to Break on the Weapon Card is impacted the same ways Magazine Size is.
- Heat dissipates when the Weapon isn't fired for a couple of seconds and can prevent Overheating.
- When the Weapon Overheats it needs to be Repaired.
The Repair Time on the Weapon card is impacted in the same ways Reload Time is.
- Splash Anoints:availablenone
- Weapon Parts:variationsfixed parts
- Splash Radius:
- Listed Projectiles:
A single number in the top right of parts show its rarity.
Parts with a number < 1 are less common and parts with a number > 1 are more common.
- Borman Nates: 10%
- World Drop
Borderlands 3 World Drops are items that drop from any suitable Loot Source in addition to any other source.
Suitable Loot Sources:
- All Enemies:
Bosses, Crew Challenges, Generic Enemies, …
- All kinds of Chests
- Vending Machines
- Slot Machines
- Eridian Fabricator