Shoots saw blades that pierce enemies and ricochet of surfaces.
Sawblades fly for 1 sec explode and make a 180° turn.
They fly again for 1 sec and explode.
Piercing enemies and explosions deal [weapon element] Splash Damage.
Children of the Vault (COV) Weapons behave differently to regular weapons.
- They need to be started up before you can shoot with them.
- Ammo is directly consumed from the player's Ammo Pool.
- Each shot builds up heat which leads to Overheating.
Shots to Break on the Weapon Card is impacted the same ways Magazine Size is.
- Heat dissipates when the Weapon isn't fired for a couple of seconds and can prevent Overheating.
- When the Weapon Overheats it needs to be Repaired.
The Repair Time on the Weapon card is impacted in the same ways Reload Time is.
- Splash Anoints:availablenone
- Weapon Parts:variationsfixed parts
- Splash Radius:
- Listed Projectiles:1 | 2 | 3
- Ammo/Shot:1 | 2 | 3
59% of Rebounds are Non-Elemental and each Element is equally common with 8.2%.
A single number in the top right of parts show its rarity.
Parts with a number < 1 are less common and parts with a number > 1 are more common.
- Psychoreaver: 15%