After brief continuous fire Moze starts stacking a Buff.
The Buff continuous stacking without firing your weapon.
The Buff resets when you Reload, swap Weapons, or with the first shot after a firing break.
This means after firing your weapon you can stop and the Buff continuous stacking.
- Weapons, Grenades, and Melee get up +100% Bonus Corrosive Damage (7.5% per second).
- Weapons, Grenades, and Iron Bear get up to 100% Bonus Splash Damage (2% per second).
Basically a hidden Blast Master!
Farming note: The Skill "Click, Click..." is an exception to other boosted Skills.
It can't have more than +1.
General Class Mod Information
- +32% Weapon Damage
- +40% [Weapon Type] Damage
- +24% Critical Hit Damage
- +16% Fire Rate
- +39% Action Skill Damage
- +63% Melee Damage
- +38% Grenade Damage
- +36% Splash Damage
- -23% Damage Reduction
- +5,417 Max Health
- +542/s Health Regen
- +6,067 Shield Capacity
- +46% Shield Recharge Rate
- -24% Shield Recharge Delay
- +23% [Element] Resistance
- +29% Magazine Size
- +25% Reload Speed
- +69% Weapon Charge Speed
- +39% Action Skill Cooldown Rate
- +34% Splash Damage Radius
- +6 Grenade Capacity
- +32% Grenade Radius
- +37% Accuracy
- +39% Handling
- +13% [Manufacturer] Weapon Damage
- +42% Atlas Fire Rate
- +31% COV Fire Rate
- +20% [Manufacturer] Fire Rate
- +58% [Manufacturer] Critical Hit Damage
- +33% [Manufacturer] Reload Speed
- +63% [Manufacturer] Accuracy
- +68% Torgue Weapon Projectile Speed
Click, Click ...
Moze gains increased Gun Damage as her magazine empties.
The less ammo there is remaining, the greater the increase.
If Moze has a COV gun equipped, she gains Gun Damage as her gun's heat increases.
- Jackbot: 33.3%
- World Drop (DLC 1)
World Drop (DLC 1)
Handsome Jackpot - World Drops are items that drop from any Suitable Loot Source, within Handsome Jackpot DLC, in addition to their other sources.
Suitable Loot Sources:
- All Enemies:
Bosses, Crew Challenges, Generic Enemies, …
- All kinds of Chests
- Vending Machines
- Slot Machines