At max level Aurelia's Chronicler of Elpis Class Mod grants the following 3 stat bonuses:
Freeze Chance: +49%
Cryo Damage: +49%
Shield Capacity: +14,895
Borderlands The Pre Sequel Class Mods can boost up to 6 different skills by 4, 5 or 6 Points. A Class Mod's Bonus Point distribution depends on its rarity, level and parts.
Here are the maximum distributions at Level 50 and above:
Celestial Class Mods: (5/5/5/5/5/5)
The Skills an Armor comes with depend on the 2 Classes Powers and their order. Select the Main and Secondary Class to see the Armor's Prefix and which skills it can have.
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Quest Rewards can be farmed by Read-Only farming [PC-Only].
How to Read-Only farm:
- Right before handing in the Quest, save the game by toggling your Badass Rank on & off.
- Then go your computer's file explorer.
Path: ...\Documents\My Games\Borderlands The Pre-Sequel\WillowGame\SaveData
- Right-Click the most recent .sav File and select properties.
- Check the Read-only box at the bottom.
- Now you can hand in the quest.
- Return to the Main Menu to reset the Quest Reward.
⭯ Repeat this until you have your desired Class Mod.
While farming you can store items in Claptrap's Secret Stash.
Items in the Stash are on a different SaveFile and are thus not overwritten.
Loot Luck Formula
P = Dedicated Loot Pool Chance
L = Loot Luck