Increases Shield Capacity, Freeze Chance, and Cryo Damage.
- +35% Weapon Dmg
- +44% [Weapon-Type] Dmg
- +26% Crit Dmg
- +17% Fire Rate
- +43% Skill Dmg
- +69% Melee Dmg
- +41% Grenade Dmg
- +39% Splash Dmg
- +9,902 Health
- +990/s Health Regen
- +11,091 Shield Capacity
- +50% Shield Recharge Rate
- -26% Shield Recharge Delay
- +25% [Element] Resistance
- -25% Dmg Reduction
- +32% Mag Size
- +26% Reload Speed
- +75% Weapon Charge Speed
- +43% Cooldown Rate
- +37% Splash Radius
- +7 Grenade Capacity
- +34% Grenade Radius
- +39% Accuracy
- +41% Handling
- +46% Atlas Fire Rate
- +34% COV Fire Rate
- +74% Torgue Projectile Speed
- +14% [Manufacturer] Weapon Dmg
- +22% [Manufacturer] Fire Rate
- +64% [Manufacturer] Crit Dmg
- +36% [Manufacturer] Reload Speed
- +69% [Manufacturer] Accuracy
The Holodome Onslaught
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Quest Rewards can be farmed by Read-Only farming [PC-Only].
How to Read-Only farm:
- Right before handing in the Quest, save the game by toggling your Badass Rank on & off.
- Then go your computer's file explorer.
Path: ...\Documents\My Games\Borderlands The Pre-Sequel\WillowGame\SaveData
- Right-Click the most recent .sav File and select properties.
- Check the Read-only box at the bottom.
- Now you can hand in the quest.
- Return to the Main Menu to reset the Quest Reward.
⭯ Repeat this until you have your desired Class Mod.
While farming you can store items in Claptrap's Secret Stash.
Items in the Stash are on a different SaveFile and are thus not overwritten.
⚙️ Recipe for mentioned chances