Please, call me doctor.
- ContentDesigner's Cut
Creates a Healing area on impact that heals allies inside of it.
- variationsfixed parts
HOT Spring - Delivery Method
- Hyperion - Longbow Grenade teleports to the aimed destination.
HOT Spring- Behaviors
The HOT Spring spawns with 0 or 1 out of 2 unique Behaviors.
- Soothing 25% +20% Healing
- Thermal 5% +50% Healing
- Addressed a reported concern that the Hot Spring grenade mod would continue to heal players after the Area of Effect ended.
Arms Race - World Drop
Arms Race - World Drops are items that drop from any of the following sources, within the Designer's Cut DLC and can be extracted with the help of the Arms Race Gear Extractor.
There are 12 weapons, 4 Shields, 1 grenade, 4 Class Mods, and 3 Artifacts in the Arms Race - World Drop pool.
For farming the Hot Spring it's best to seek out its dedicated Loot Room, but some of the general sources are still worth a visit.
Additionally, the Hot Spring can appear in the Diamond Loot Room.
These are the chances to getting any of the 24 items in the Loot Pool:
- Rival Bandit Revenant (x3): 25% - 37.5%
- Cofferant or Chubby Skagg: 30%
- Badass Enemies: 3% - 4.5%
- Other Enemies: 0.5% - 0.75%
- Air-Drop Chests: 15%
- Red Chest: 5%
- White Chest: 1.5%
Some of these drop rates increase with Mayhem Level. (Mayhem 0 - 10/11)
Mayhem increases chances.
The number next to the Source notes Loot Luck.
Loot Luck Formula
1.2L0.27 × 100
1.2L0.27 + 100
P = Dedicated Loot Pool Chance
L = Loot Luck
This recipe requires 1+ DLC-Legendary!
The Grinder⚙️ recipe for the displayed chances.