When the Tizzy starts to overheat:
- Drastically increases Tizzy's Fire Rate.
- Drastically increases Tizzy's Magazine Size.
- Every 6th bullet ricochets and strays through the air.
- Every 12th shot is amped and deals +70% damage.
Children of the Vault (COV) Weapons behave differently to regular weapons.
- They need to be started up before you can shoot with them.
- Ammo is directly consumed from the player's Ammo Pool.
- Each shot builds up heat which leads to Overheating.
Shots to Break on the Weapon Card is impacted the same ways Magazine Size is.
- Heat dissipates when the Weapon isn't fired for a couple of seconds and can prevent Overheating.
- When the Weapon Overheats it needs to be Repaired.
The Repair Time on the Weapon card is impacted in the same ways Reload Time is.
- Splash Anoints:availablenone
- Weapon Parts:variationsfixed parts
- Splash Radius:
- Listed Projectiles:2 | 3
- Ammo/Shot:2 | 3
All Elements on the Tizzy are equally common with 20%.
A single number in the top right of parts show its rarity.
Parts with a number < 1 are less common and parts with a number > 1 are more common.
- Hunker Bunker Loot-Room: 2x(8.3%)
- Heavyweight Harker: ≈4.2%
- World Drop (DLC 5)
World Drop (DLC 5)
Arms Race - World Drops are items that drop from any Suitable Loot Source, within Designer's Cut DLC, in addition to their other sources.
Suitable Loot Sources:
- All Enemies:
Revenant, Badass, Enemies
- Air Drop - Chests, Vending Machines
- All kinds of Chests
- Vending Machines