On reload, roles a random amount of 5 different Buffs.
Buffs are cleansed on reload or weapon swap.
These 5 Buffs are:
- Head: Every bullet deals critical damage.
- Rapidfire: Changes the firing mode from Semi-Auto to Full Auto.
- Element: Bullets deal Fire, Shock or Corrosive Damage.
- Explosion: Bullets explode on impact and deal Splash Damage.
- 7: Revolver now shoots 7 bullets in the form of a "7".
Critical hits are not different from normal hits.
- Listed Projectiles
- Shot Cost
- Splash Radius
- Weapon Partsvariantsfixed parts
- Splash Anointspossiblenone
Weapons usually get one part per group, but sometimes multiple or none. Numbers in the top-right indicate the range of parts a group can have.
Parts usually have equal drop chances, or it's indicated nearby.
- Grip_1+5% Reload Speed
+10% Crit Damage
- Grip_2-15% Horizontal Recoil
- Grip_3-30% Sway
- Hammer_1+5% Reload Speed
- Hammer_2-30% Sway
+10% Crit Damage
- Hammer_3-30% Vertical Recoil
- Scope_116.7%1.5x Zoom
- Scope_216.7%5.0x Zoom
- Scope_316.7%2.2x Zoom
- Increased the chance to get bonus effects after reloading.
DLC 1 - World Drop
Handsome Jackpot - World Drops are items that drop from any suitable Loot Source, within the Handsome Jackpot DLC, in addition to their dedicated sources.
There are 10 weapons and 4 Class Mods in the Handsome Jackpot - World Drop pool, so for farming a specific weapon it's best to seek out its dedicated Source.
If you still want to test your luck, you should equip a Shlooter Artifact or All-in Shield to increase your Legendary World Drop Chances.
Suitable Loot Sources within the DLC:
- All Enemies:
Bosses, Crew Challenges, Generic Enemies, …
- All kinds of Chests
- Diamond Loot Room
Loot Luck Formula
P = Dedicated Loot Pool Chance
L = Loot Luck
This recipe requires 1+ DLC-Legendary!