On reload, roles a random amount of 5 different Buffs.
Buffs are cleansed on reload or weapon swap.
These 5 Buffs are:
- Head: Every bullet deals critical damage.
- Rapidfire: Changes the firing mode from Semi-Auto to Full Auto.
- Element: Bullets deal Incendiary, Shock or Corrosive damage.
- Explosion: Bullets explode on impact and deal Splash Damage.
- 7: Revolver now shoots 7 bullets in the form of a "7".
Critical hits are not different from normal hits.
- Listed Projectiles
- Shot Cost
- Splash Radius
- Weapon Partsvariantsfixed parts
- Splash Anointspossiblenone
A single number in the top right of parts shows its weighing, while no number means the weight of 1. The higher a part's weight the greater the chance to occur.
You can only get 1 Part per Category, if not specified.
- Increased the chance to get bonus effects after reloading.
DLC 2 - World Drop
Handsome Jackpot - World Drops are items that drop from any suitable Loot Source, within the Handsome Jackpot DLC, in addition to their dedicated sources.
There are 10 weapons and 4 Class Mods in the Handsome Jackpot - World Drop pool, so for farming a specific weapon it's best to seek out its dedicated Source.
If you still want to test your luck, you should equip a Shlooter Artifact to increase your chance of a World Drop by 1000%.
Suitable Loot Sources within the DLC:
- All Enemies:
Bosses, Crew Challenges, Generic Enemies, …
- All kinds of Chests
- Diamond Loot Room
Loot Luck Formula
L = Loot Luck
P = Legendary Dedicated Drop Rate
⚙️ Recipe for mentioned chances