Havin' a tea partay, drinkin' mah teeea!
- ContentBase Game
- Weapon TypePistol
Projectiles explode on impact and deal Splash Damage.
Explosions deal 80% Weapon Damage as Splash Damage that is boosted by Grenade Damage.
Burst fires when scoped.
- Listed Projectiles
- Shot Cost
- Splash Radius
- Weapon Partsvariantsfixed parts
- Splash Anointspossiblenone
A single number in the top right of parts shows its weighting, while no number means the weight of 1. The higher a part's weight the greater the chance to occur.
You can only get 1 Part per Category, if not specified.
Borderlands 2 Quest Rewards can be farmed by Read-Only farming [PC-Only].
How to Read-Only farm:
- Right before handing in the Quest, save the game by toggling your Badass Rank on & off.
- Then go your computer's file explorer.
Path: ...\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\SaveData
- Right-Click the most recent .sav File and select properties.
- Check the Read-only box at the bottom.
- Now you can hand in the quest.
- Return to the Main Menu to reset the Quest Reward.
⭯ Repeat this until you have your desired weapon.
While farming you can store items in Claptrap's Secret Stash.
Items in the Stash are on a different SaveFile and are thus not overwritten.
The number next to the Source notes Loot Luck.
Loot Luck Formula
1.2L0.27 × 100
1.2L0.27 + 100
P = Dedicated Loot Pool Chance
L = Loot Luck
This recipe requires 1+ DLC-Legendary!
The Grinder⚙️ recipe for the displayed chances.
Consoles may have a better recipe that's the best on PC.