The Fibber's Item Card is lying. It shows very different stats from the actually values.
Additionally, the Fibber has 3 Variants which drastically alter the weapons behavior and stats.
Sustained fire increases accuracy. Up to the Weapon Card value.
Hyperion Pistols have +15% Crit Damage (PreAdd).
- Listed Projectiles
- Shot Cost
- Splash Radius
- Weapon Partsvariantsfixed parts
- Splash Anointspossiblenone
The 3 Fibber Variants
The Fibber can come with 3 unique barrel parts, which drastically alter its stats and effects.
- Shotgun - Fibber Barrel_1 +600% Projectiles
-1,000% Fire Rate
-500% Reload Speed
-350% Mag size
- 9 Tails - Fibber Barrel_2 -950% Damage
-500% Fire Rate
+200% Reload Speed
-10,000% Mag Size
-350% Spread Bullets ricochet and split into 9 on surface impact.
- Crit - Fibber Barrel_3 +700% Crit Damage (scale)
+1,900% Fire Rate
-1,450% Reload Speed
-12,800% Mag Size
-1,300% Spread Slow Bullets with an arching trajectory that ricochet off multiple surfaces.
A single number in the top right of parts shows its weighting, while no number means the weight of 1. The higher a part's weight the greater the chance to occur.
You can only get 1 Part per Category, if not specified.
Borderlands 2 Quest Rewards can be farmed by Read-Only farming [PC-Only].
How to Read-Only farm:
- Right before handing in the Quest, save the game by toggling your Badass Rank on & off.
- Then go your computer's file explorer.
Path: ...\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\SaveData
- Right-Click the most recent .sav File and select properties.
- Check the Read-only box at the bottom.
- Now you can hand in the quest.
- Return to the Main Menu to reset the Quest Reward.
⭯ Repeat this until you have your desired weapon.
While farming you can store items in Claptrap's Secret Stash.
Items in the Stash are on a different SaveFile and are thus not overwritten.
Loot Luck Formula
P = Dedicated Loot Pool Chance
L = Loot Luck
⚙️ Recipe for mentioned chances