Hitting an enemy with the Rage Handle, stacks 11.3% Melee Crit Chance and Attack Speed.
Hitting a boss grants 3 stacks.
Max Stacks: 15
Stack Duration: 5s
- Listed Projectiles
- Shot Cost
- Splash Radius
- Weapon Partsvariantsfixed parts
- Splash Anointspossiblenone
Rage Handle - Hilt Mods
The Rage Handle has 1 of these 8 equally common Hilt Mods:
Note Caustic only occurs on elemental Rage Handles.
- Amp'd Melee strikes amplify your next 3-shots by 50.0% for 10s.
- Archmage Melee strikes restore 5.0% Spell Cooldown.
- Ancient Melee strikes restore 5.0% Action Skill Cooldown.
- Warrior Melee strikes stack +8.0% Damage Reduction and Melee Damage up to 5 times. Each stack lasts 10s.
- Vampire Melee strikes restore 10.0% Max-Health and Max-Ward.
- Rampage Melee strikes stack +10% Melee Crit Chance. Melee Crits resets this Bonus.
- Echo Melee strikes deal +10% Bonus Damage of all your Non-Melee Damage dealt over the last 10s. Each strike resets this Bonus.
- Caustic Melee strikes grant +30% Status Effect Damage and Chance for 10s.
A single number in the top right of parts shows its weighting, while no number means the weight of 1. The higher a part's weight the greater the chance to occur.
You can only get 1 Part per Category, if not specified.
DLC - World Drop
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands DLC - World Drops are items that drop from any suitable Loot Source, within one of the DLCs, as well as Vesper's Wheel of Fate.
Suitable Loot Sources within the DLC:
- Wheel of Fate
- All Enemies:
Bosses, Badasses, Generic Enemies, …
- All kinds of Chests
Loot Luck Formula
P = Dedicated Loot Pool Chance
L = Loot Luck
This recipe requires 1+ DLC-Legendary!