The Landscaper shoots 4 mines in a square pattern.
The mines explode directly on enemy contact or stick to a surface and explode when an enemy comes near or after 6s.
- Listed Projectiles
- Shot Cost
- Splash Radius
- Weapon Partsvariantsfixed parts
- Splash Anointspossiblenone
Weapons usually get one part per group, but sometimes multiple or none. Numbers in the top-right indicate the range of parts a group can have.
Parts usually have equal drop chances, or it's indicated nearby.
- Bandit+25% Mag Size
-10% Reload Speed
- Hyperion+10% Recoil Recovery
- Jakobs+12% Damage
-9% Fire Rate
-5% Reload Speed
- Tediore+20% Reload Speed
-10% Mag Size
- Torgue+9% Damage
+1 Mag Size
+30% Reload Speed
-10% Reload Speed
- Hyperion+20% Recoil Recovery
+40% Max Accuracy
- Jakobs+50% Max Accuracy
+25% Max Inaccuracy
-25% Recoil Recovery
- Tediore-10% Recoil
- Torgue-25% Recoil
-20% Recoil Recovery
- Bandit6.7%1.8x Zoom-25% Spread (aiming)
- Hyperion6.7%4.4x Zoom-40% Spread (aiming)
- Jakobs6.7%3.7x Zoom-50% Spread (aiming)
- Tediore6.7%2.3x Zoom
- Torgue6.7%2.0x Zoom-20% Spread (aiming)
- None66.7%-25% Spread (aiming)
- Bayonet3.7%+50% Melee Damage
- Moon Clip3.7%+30% Mag Size
-15% Reload Speed
- Shotgun Shell3.7%+3% Damage
+3% Fire Rate
+5% Mag Size
+5% Reload Speed
- Tech_13.7%+12% Fire Rate
- Tech_23.7%+50% Crit Damage
- Tech_33.7%+6% Fire Rate
+10% Mag Size
+25% Reload Speed
- Vertical Grip3.7%+2 Projectiles
+21% Fire Rate
-30% Max Inaccuracy
-15% Max Accuracy
Borderlands 2 Quest Rewards can be farmed by Read-Only farming [PC-Only].
How to Read-Only farm:
- Right before handing in the Quest, save the game by toggling your Badass Rank on & off.
- Then go your computer's file explorer.
Path: ...\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\SaveData
- Right-Click the most recent .sav File and select properties.
- Check the Read-only box at the bottom.
- Now you can hand in the quest.
- Return to the Main Menu to reset the Quest Reward.
⭯ Repeat this until you have your desired weapon.
While farming you can store items in Claptrap's Secret Stash.
Items in the Stash are on a different SaveFile and are thus not overwritten.
Loot Luck Formula
P = Dedicated Loot Pool Chance
L = Loot Luck
This recipe requires 1+ DLC-Legendary!