Pallet Spread forms a "Skull and Bones" pattern.
- Listed Projectiles
- Shot Cost
- Splash Radius
- Weapon Partsvariantsfixed parts
- Splash Anointspossiblenone
A single number in the top right of parts shows its weighing, while no number means the weight of 1. The higher a part's weight the greater the chance to occur.
You can only get 1 Part per Category, if not specified.
Borderlands 2 Quest Rewards can be farmed by Read-Only farming [PC-Only].
How to Read-Only farm:
- Right before handing in the Quest, save the game by toggling your Badass Rank on & off.
- Then go your computer's file explorer.
Path: ...\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\SaveData
- Right-Click the most recent .sav File and select properties.
- Check the Read-only box at the bottom.
- Now you can hand in the quest.
- Return to the Main Menu to reset the Quest Reward.
⭯ Repeat this until you have your desired weapon.
While farming you can store items in Claptrap's Secret Stash.
Items in the Stash are on a different SaveFile and are thus not overwritten.
⚙️ Recipe for mentioned chances