The Volt Thrower is thrown away with every Reload while a new clone digistructs in your hands.
When thrown the Volt Thrower flies forward and explodes on impact dealing Shock Tediore Damage.
- Listed Projectiles
- Splash Radius
- Splash Anointsavailablenone
- Weapon Partsvariationsfixed parts
A single number in the top right of parts show its rarity.
Parts with a number < 1 are less common and parts with a number > 1 are more common.
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Quest Reward Items can only be farmed by Read-Only farming.
How to Read-Only farm:
- Go to the location where you hand in the quest.
- Save the game by toggling your Badass Rank on/off.
- Then go into the file explorer on your computer. Go to the file path:
C:\Users\NAME\Documents\My Games\Borderlands The Pre-Sequel\WillowGame\SaveData
- Go to your most recent Save File (.sav) and:
right-click → properties
- Under General tick the Read-only box.
- Back in-game and hand in the quest.
- Exit to the main menu, then back into the game.
- Now you will be able to hand in the quest again.
Store the items in Claptrap's Secret Stash.
This way you can get the quest reward items multiple times since they are saved on a different SaveFile.
⚙️ Mentioned chances use this recipe: