The Toby's Bright Spadroon fires an inaccurate laser with an extremely short-range.
While firing the Toby's Bright Spadroon, you gain a 75% Chance to reflect incoming bullets from all directions.
Aiming doesn't reduce your Movement Speed.
Sustained fire increases the Bright Spadroon's Damage.
- Listed Projectiles
- Shot Cost
- Splash Radius
- Weapon Partsvariantsfixed parts
- Splash Anointspossiblenone
Weapons usually get one part per group, but sometimes multiple or none. Numbers in the top-right indicate the range of parts a group can have.
Parts usually have equal drop chances, or it's indicated nearby.
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Quest Rewards can be farmed by Read-Only farming [PC-Only].
How to Read-Only farm:
- Right before handing in the Quest, save the game by toggling your Badass Rank on & off.
- Then go your computer's file explorer.
Path: ...\Documents\My Games\Borderlands The Pre-Sequel\WillowGame\SaveData
- Right-Click the most recent .sav File and select properties.
- Check the Read-only box at the bottom.
- Now you can hand in the quest.
- Return to the Main Menu to reset the Quest Reward.
⭯ Repeat this until you have your desired weapon.
While farming you can store items in Claptrap's Secret Stash.
Items in the Stash are on a different SaveFile and are thus not overwritten.
Loot Luck Formula
P = Dedicated Loot Pool Chance
L = Loot Luck
This recipe requires 1+ DLC-Legendary!