The Blaster can spawn in 4 different Variants, which have a significant impact on the weapon's behavior.
- Listed Projectiles
- Shot Cost
- Splash Radius
- Weapon Partsvariantsfixed parts
- Splash Anointspossiblenone
The Blaster's Barrel decides its Prefix and heavily impacts the weapons performance.
- Eridian Blaster The Mercurial Blaster fires small energy orbs that create a small explosion on impact.
- Mercurial Blaster +100% Fire Rate The Mercurial Blaster rapidly fires small energy orbs that create a small explosion on impact.
- Ball Blaster The Ball Blaster fires energy orbs that create an explosion on impact.
- Wave Blaster +100% Damage
-100% Fire Rate
+4 Shot Cost The Wave Blaster fires energy orbs in a wave trajectory that create a shock explosion on impact.
A single number in the top right of parts shows its weighting, while no number means the weight of 1. The higher a part's weight the greater the chance to occur.
You can only get 1 Part per Category, if not specified.
Base Game - World Drop
Borderlands 1 World Drops are items that drop from any suitable Loot Source, like Bosses, regular enemies, red-chests, white-chests, and vending machines.
With 53 unique weapons in the World Drop pool, getting 1 specific weapon is difficult.
Each Loot Sources has an Awesome Level that determines a rarity's weighting in the World Drop pool.
The higher the Awesome Level the higher is the weighting of Rare, Epic, and Legendary loot.
The drop rates for legendaries range from <1% to 5.6% depending on the Loot Source's Awesome Level.
Lilith's Catalyst and Mordecai's Scavenger Class Mod can increase the Team's Awesome Level by an insignificant amount. But it's notable for low Awesome Level Sources like chests and generic enemies.
Best Loot Sources are:
Loot Luck Formula
P = Dedicated Loot Pool Chance
L = Loot Luck
⚙️ Recipe for mentioned chances